• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I want to run a cable in my 2003 bav32 from where they come into boat under mast, over ceiling on port side, down the wall into my port underseat locker. Does anyone know cable runs available, as looking at, I suspect this is not be possible. Was considering trying to get cable into fore cabin, again on port side and go behind cupboard, which allows me to get down to floor level then take back into main saloon underseat locker.

Anonymous

Result. I found conduit pipe running from under mast over ceiling to port side, to behind the wall cupboards. Taking panel off the back of cupboard and there was cable. Thanks bavaria! Not all good news, as wall cupboard is well glassed in, so no route further down to seat locker unless I get the drill out. Think I will put box with tv coax presentation in the cupboard, as allows me to connect my eye tv when ever required and still put everything away and keep tidy.

Anonymous

You can push a mouse line between the ceiling and deck moulding into the top of the wardrobe behind the removable panel. It can then be run behind the cupboards on either side of the boat. Did it on my 32 a few years ago.

Ant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.