• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

….I’ve been trying to post this reply ever since Casam posted the original question, but for some reason my reply kept getting blocked. I’ve had a Scrubbis for some time which I use occasionally. It’s reasonably effective on the flatter, less rounded parts of the hull, less so on the more rounded bits because the natural stiffness of the sponge head doesn’t follow the contours of the hull very well. Also it’s quite difficult to judge where you’ve scrubbed without missing places, particularly well below the waterline. It’s also hard work, the sponge head generates quite a bit of buoyancy which is hard to push against. Personally, having used the device I still rely on a mid-season lift-out and power wash to keep the hull clean; you can check the anodes at the same time.

Hope this helps!

Ian Culley
      B32 Another Fantasy

Anonymous

Hi Folks

I have the Scrubbis with the squeegee head and the bristles head. My yacht has not moved for a whilst due to other commitments so i tried this bit of kit i only used the bristle head its done what I wanted done.

Artemis is copper-coated I lift out every 2 years the bottom its just slime and I would say only 6 to 8″ below the waterline has growth this scrubbis took it off no problem

Rgds
        Mike
        Artemis

Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback guys!
          Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.