Bavaria Owners' Association Forum
The forum is a is a resource for members of the club and contains the section:
- General Sailing information, help and advice
- Detailed information by Bavaria boat model
- Tips and tricks offered by members to help solve problems
Only club members who are already logged in can access the Forum.
Before being able to view and post to the Forum, you will need to register using the following process.
- Click on Go to The Forum:
- Click on Register, right hand sideof the screen, 4th line down
- agree to the terms of usage
- On the registration page you will need to enter
- your Username - this should be your yacht name
- your email address so we can send a confirmation message to you
- a password of your choice (and confirmation of password)
- Enter the on-screen confirmation code in the box provided
- Profile information can be ignored - although you might want to put your real name in the "signature" block
- Preferences can be changed to personal taste, but will work fine as standard
- Finally, press the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page
And that's it! - The Forum automatically sends you confirmation message to verify membership.
After verification an email will be sent back to and your forum account is activated.
If you have already registered
Click on the Forum and enter your username and password to log in.
Note: The forum username and password are not the same as the Members Clubhouse. The email address you register with is not maintained by the by the BOA, it is your resposibility to keep it up to date.
Click here to go to the password help pages
BOA Rallies and Events
The BOA relies on volunteers to organise their rallies, so Rally Organisers are always welcome...
"Trading Up" Article in Practical Boat Owner December 2017
Author Peter Poland made an error in his article about German-built 34-36 footers in the December issue of PBO...
Bavaria Owners Association SHOP
Check out our online shop. Full of quality products for BOA members only.
Become a BOA member
Membership is open to anyone who owns, charters or has an interest in the Bavaria range of yachts.