• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi Folks , first post new member, just closing a deal on a Bavaria , going to berth her in sunny Brighton , notice in Premier Marinas Bumph that if someone introduces me I get a £250 discount !! , the good bit is the person that does the intro also gets £250 off their bill as well , roll up roll up everyones a winner !! , if anybody is interested give me a call on 07836-684307 Regards Ken .

Anonymous

Hi Folks , just to let you know my problem has been sorted now , god bless the forum !! , look forward to meeting up with some of you on the Rallies later in the year , Regards Ken .

Anonymous

Ken,
          Have you considered other Premier marina’s closer to the Solent.
          Chichester, Gosport and Port Solent all have berths available and it puts you a lot closer to some very active members.
          Just a thought>

Anonymous

Hi Ya Sundance , thanks for that , had thought along those lines but wifey loves shopping in Brighton and the kids Daughter 18 and Son 20 think it is really going to be ” cool ” having a floating holiday home in Brighton , I think they call it ” keepng the peace ” !! , Regards Ken .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.