• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Several of the interior lights in my B43, bought new in 2001, are going wrong in that the switches have lost their ‘click’ and won’t stay on. Does anyone know what they are and where I can get replacements? I can’t seem to get an answer out of Opal, though I have tried.
      Regards,
      Duncan Heenan

Anonymous

Dear Duncan

Did you ever manage to solve the problem of the faulty light switches. I now have 3 failed and unable to find replacements. (I also need a complete lamp fitting).

Do you know of an outlet for these.

Regards

Tony
        (Anthony Warr)

Anonymous

Hi Tony/Duncan

These are the nearest light fittings I have come across so far. Hope this helps.

http://www.caravan-accessory-store.com/acatalog/Surface_Mounted.html

Regards

Paul

Anonymous

Hi guys I have the same problem with Interior lights on my 34cr (2001) did the ones from the caravan shop fit!

Mike

Anonymous

How do you open them up to get the bulb out ?

Anonymous

There is a black plastic circlip that holds the glass in place. Just squeeze it if you can, or gently lever it out with a small screwdriver.

Then be careful pulling the bulb out. It is halogen and pushes in with just two very thin wires. Pull it out horizontally with no downward action or you could break it, leaving the wire bits in the lamp.

Also remember not to hold the new bulb with your fingers …. use a piece of tissue 🙂

Anonymous

Hi This a a palce where you can get the same Interior lights for a bavaria 34

Clipper Marine
                  T: +44 (0) 2392 468 777
                  F: +44 (0) 2392 466 446
                  Clipper Marine, Northney Marina, Northney Road, Hayling Island, Hampshire PO11 0NH
                  kgrindell@clippermarine.co.uk

Anonymous

Thanks for the replies. I eventually obtained these from Clipper Marine at a cost of £19.71 each plus VAT

Anonymous

You can just buy the switches from

BJB (UK )Ltd.
                      9,Ivory House
                      Plantation Wharf
                      York Road
                      London SW11 3TN
                      Tel.:+44 (0)20 7924 1177
                      Fax:+44 (0)20 7924 5357
                      Email:bjbuk@bjb.com

http://www.bjb.com/wlcs/application?namespace=sampleapp_main&origin=category.jsp&event=link.browse&wlcs_catalog_sourceKey=wlcs_categories&wlcs_catalog_destinationKey=wlcs_siblings&wlcs_catalog_category_id=C200700

£10 for two including P&P… a lot cheaper than buying a whole new fitting.

Cheers

Jim

Anonymous

Look on 12 Volt Planet.co.uk .They have a light very similar to the interior lights on a Bav 34.
                        We fitted one very easily and it looks good
                        Clive
                        WISH

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.