• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I am trying to find a replacement Morse Control for my Bavaria 36. Dawn Magic was built in 2003 and has a chrome handle wth a button in the middle of the base of the handle. The main control block is in the binacle. The only replacements I can find have plates or fittings which screw or bolt onto the outside of the binacle. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement similar to the one originally fitted? Alternatively has any one fitted a new conrol to a 36 of this age?

Many thanks
      Andrew Smith
      Dawn Magic

Anonymous

does it look like this from Lewmar?
        [attachment=0:o7bvrbfu]lewmar_control.jpg[/attachment:o7bvrbfu]

Anonymous

Hi Martin,

Yes it does. Many thanks for the reply, now that I know it is Lewmar product I will try to find a replacement, or do you know who can supply them?

Thanks again.
          Andrew

Anonymous

you can buy the handle direct from Lewmar at just under £200. Bainbridge also has some spares listed and I’m sure there’s many places where Lewmar kit can be bought….

Anonymous

Martin,

Many thanks for the information. I will have a look round and see what the prices are like from the various suppliers.

Andrew Smith
              Dawn Magic

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘I can’t find it :-(’ is closed to new topics and replies.