Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jose
    Participant

Silly question, but still trying to familiarise myself with my Bavaria 32, 2002 model, and the location of its seacocks, I have got a manual as well, but I can obviously see one in the engine bay, one, relating to the sink, behind the port side seat, and three under the sink in the heads, but where’s the 6th. I’m obviously suffering from male blindness so any help would be appreciated!

Anonymous

My Baviara 32 (Bubble) is a 2003 model so is probably identical to yours.

The seacocks are:

Big one – 1 1/2 BSP thread for the toilet (or holding tank) outlet. This is accessed by opening the wet locker in the heads and looking through the opening at the bottom left. I have just changed mine because the handle dropped off. It was nickel-plated brass so I am glad that I had reason to change it.

Three small ones under the sink in the heads:
        Toilet inlet
        Sink outlet
        Shower outlet

One small one for the galley sink. This is accessed by lifting out the holder for wine bottles on the port side, and/or by removing the port saloon backrest cushion.

The final one is on the saildrive (also nickel-plated brass so I’ve just changed mine for bronze).

So I make it five skin-fittings connected to ball-valves and one ball-valve connected to the saildrive.

Total six.

Best, Jonathan

Jose
        Participant

Again brilliant Jonathan, great help, it was the WC one in the wet locker that had initially eluded me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.