• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Webmaster
    Participant

My sun covers for my Raymarine ST60 (not +) have gone AWOL. Raymarine do not stock these anymore; so has anyone got one I can borrow as a template or a dead instrument I can use to take a mold off?
      Thanks
      Mike

Webmaster
      Participant

Not sure if they are in stock but the following still show them on their websites:

Cactus Nav

Yachtbits

Hope this helps
        Paul.

Webmaster
        Participant

@hunros wrote:

Not sure if they are in stock but the following still show them on their websites:

Cactus Nav

Yachtbits

Hope this helps
          Paul.

Thanks for looking – but I have already tried them.
          They are listing cover for the ST60+. My instruments are the older ST60 (with the non rounded corners) and at present are being progressively cooked under the Greek sun.
          So! back to the original idea. Anyone got a cover or a dead ST60 that I can take a mold off.

Regards
          Mike

Webmaster
          Participant

If only I had taken time to read your post fully! 😳

Webmaster
            Participant

http://www.marinemegastore.com/product.asp?pf_id=SMG_705_A25004&src=GBASE&gb_exvat=1

These look to be showing the standard covers (standard not +) for under £5, might be worth a try before going to the hassle of moulds etc.

Regards

Simon

Webmaster
              Participant

@SimRow wrote:

http://www.marinemegastore.com/product.asp?pf_id=SMG_705_A25004&src=GBASE&gb_exvat=1

These look to be showing the standard covers (standard not +) for under £5, might be worth a try before going to the hassle of moulds etc.

Regards

Simon

I have never used Marinemegastore but they don’t seem to have a good reputation.

This link talks about purchasing a ‘Flush Mount Kit’ which comes complete with sun covers. It also provides a link to some opinions about Marinemegastore which provide interesting reading if you have the time.

cheers
                Paul.

Webmaster
                Participant

Problem now solved.

After talking to the very helpful staff at Eurotek Marine at Brighton Marina; we tried the ST60+ sun cover on an older ST60. With a little bit of persuasion it fits, allbeit a bit tight on the corners, but it won’t come off accidentally.

HTH

Mike

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘I can’t find it :-(’ is closed to new topics and replies.