• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Has anyone had experience of the Sureflow Aqua King water pump leaking? – mine is around the joint at the same sort of level as the inlet/outlet unions. I have had a look on the Internet for parts but none show a Seal Kit or equivalent, only the mechanical bits. The model is the 30PSI, 2.8 gpm, (10.6 lpm). Also if anyone can point me to a Sureflo stockist it would be appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

Anonymous

I had a problem with my sureflow pump last year. I got the number of the supplier off the label on the actual pump. I asked for tech support and a very helpful guy helped diagnose the problem and the spare part was with me the next day. Unfortunately I haven’t got the number with me but I can get it next time I’m sailing, but that wont be until the 21st.

Cheers

Jim

Anonymous

For information Jim put me in touch with:-

Leisure Accessories Ltd
          Britannia Works,
          Hurricane Way,
          Airport Industrial Estate,
          Norwich,
          Norfolk,
          NR6 6EY
          UK

Tel: +44 (0)1603 414551
          Fax: +44 (0)1603 789026

This company used to be Sureflo, or Sureflo agents, but now manufacture their own compatable pumps which are identical to many of the Sureflo products. I had a very satisfactory service, the part delived within 24 hours for the pump fitted to my 2001 B31.

This info may be of use to others who have a need for spares in the future.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.