• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Having scraped my hull right back and antifoul’d with nice smooth VC Offshore, I’m hoping to do a couple of races this season on the Clyde. I need my boat’s measurements for the CYCA handicap application. There is a diagram in my manual which has the measurements, but the numbers are too small and are illegible. I’ve email’d Bavaria in Germany, requesting the info, but have had no reply.

Does anyone with a 2001 vintage B40 have this info, or can anyone point me in the right direction? Does anyone with a B40 already have a handicap which I could pass onto the CYCA for comparison or conversion? I notice in the BOA members list that a few B40s have GBR sail numbers.

Thanks,

Alastair
      Dream Catcher

Anonymous

I have a 2000 B40. Length overall 12.48m. Length hull 11.99m. Length waterline 10.95m. Beam 3.99m. Draught 1.95m. Displacement 8300kg appx. Ballast 2850kg appx. Hope this helps.

Regards, John
        Loblolly

Anonymous

Thanks John. I’ve got the basic measurements, but I also need those such as the E,I,J,P measurements, forestay length, height of forestay connection to mast, distance of furlex above deck, mast height, genoa luff length, etc. The form is at http://www.cyca-online.org.uk/Handicap.pdf if you’re interested.

Alastair
          Dream Catcher

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.