• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have just become the proud owner of a 2001 Bavaria 40. In one of the heads, both the handles on the under-sink cabinet door have broken. Does anyone know where these items can be sourced?

There are two handles, made of white plastic. The part on the outside of the white plastic/grp door is flat, semi-circular and fits into a shallow recess when the door handle is closed and locked. To open the door, the semi-circular part lifts up into the vertical position and can then be turned through 90 degrees. This turns the plastic clip at the rear of the door, which releases the clip from the under-sink cabinet moulding.

The above is not a very good description, but if anyone has one, they probably know what I’m trying to describe!

As a temporary fix I can probably take one off the forward heads under-sink door.

Any info and advice gratefully received.

Thanks,

Alastair

Anonymous

don’t know if this is exactly what you are after but have a look at ASAP Supplies and search for product number 827924
        http://www.asap-supplies.com/

regards
        Paul.

Anonymous

Paul,

That one is very similar, but not quite what I have.

Clipper Marine have identified the part I need and I’ll be getting one from them.

Thanks for the help,

Alastair
          (Dream Catcher)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.