• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Webmaster
    Participant

I have made wheel covers, a table cover and winch covers for Impavidus. I used a heavy duty domestic machine. Cost £130 A saving on commercially made covers of about £500. If anyone is interested I will do another article?

Best regards.

Ant.

Webmaster
      Participant

Absolutley!
        Would be good to see….. you dont by any chance do cockpit cushions do you? 😉

Webmaster
        Participant

Hi folks.

I may be able to organise a trainging day at Hawke House. http://www.hawkehouse.co.uk/
          Learn how to make all those bits and bobs that cost a fortune and you know you could make or fit if you just knew how!!!!!!
          I have used Hawke house for over 20 years they are a great company.

I would be willing to sort out the fee and get a discount for BOA members. The on line traing fee is £150 for one day course. I am sure we can do something with this.

A Bavaria wheel cover is £250, you can make one for less than £60 if you do it yourself.
          Do the math as they say! Skills learned, how much more could you save? Not to mention the satisfaction of “I made that”

I will be writing an artical on how to make wheel covers, table cover and spray hood window cover for the BOA. I have a draft but need to find time to top and tail it.

Meanwhile; Please register your interest by adding to this post, “YES PLEASE !”

Best regards

Ant
          Ant

Webmaster
          Participant

Yes please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.