Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #14880

      Fortunately my 2003 Bavaria 32 has the stern-mounted filler cap, on the sloping surface.

      As a precaution I want to change the seal and had a look at it yesterday. It is beginning to crack.

      As I don’t want to remove the old one in case it falls apart before I have a new one, can anyone advise on what the seal is? It is a standard O-Ring? If so, what size? Or is it a special part that has to be sourced – if so, from where?

      Thanks for any help.

    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.