• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Webmaster
    Participant

My fresh water pump on Wavedancer a 2005 B36 is leaking, I have taken it off and re assembled the unit but it still leaks. I am having some trouble finding a replacement Shurflo, model 2095 423 243 and am now considering a Jabsco replacement, if there is one. They seem a lot less expensive than a Shurflo. Anyone had this problem or replaced their pump?

Keith & Carole Wavedancer.

Webmaster
      Participant

Kieth
        I replaced my Shurflo pump on my 36 18 months with another one that was a slightly different product number but exactly the same size.
        Unfortunately the pump is on the boat obviously and I am at home so I can’t give you the Shurflow part number.
        I bought it through Marinestore on line and their part number ref was PL22947 according to my receipt and it cost £86.95
        Cheers
        Rick

Webmaster
        Participant

Try

Leisure Accessories Ltd
          Britannia Works,
          Hurricane Way,
          Airport Industrial Estate,
          Norwich,
          Norfolk,
          NR6 6EY
          UK

Tel: +44 (0)1603 414551
          Fax: +44 (0)1603 789026

Cheers Jim

Webmaster
          Participant

Jim, Rick,

Many thanks will get on to marinestore and leisure accesseries.

Regards, Keith.

Webmaster
            Participant

I had this problem and solved it with a new diaphram. £24 from the local chandler and a couple of hours to fit. Try this before wasting money on a new pump.

Webmaster
              Participant

Dear all,

Many thanks for the advice, in the end I replaced it with a jabsco. If you do this the model is 31395-0392 2.9 WPS this runs at 40 psi the old one is 30psi so watch the connections.

Thanks, keith.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.