• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi Guys,

We have just taken ownership of Freebird, Bav 30 currently on WIndermere, but about to leave (via road!) for Largs, West Coast of Scotland, next week.

Our first big – to us, but seemingly tiny to others! – big boat: we’ve enjoyed several years of three or four week holidays cruising around the Firth of Clyde and the Oban area on our previous boat, a Seamaster 19: so the Bav is a real adventure, particularly as the Seamaster drew 2ft 6 and the Bavis around 7 ft!

Congratulations on your new purchase and welcome to the BOA.

I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun with her.

Anonymous

Hi Freebird… welcome to the BOA and “big boating”!
        I hope that you enjoy being a member and feel free to make the most of the forum….. we’re a friendly bunch (no………realy!!!)
        There are no silly questions on here, only the ones that you do not ask (as you will never find out the answer).
        There is a wealth of experience available so jump right in!

All the Best

Steve

Anonymous

Hi Freebird, i owned a Bav30 2007, lovely yacht, great fun, easy to sail. Spent two seasons sailing the southcoast mostly single handed. If you need any advice PM me.

enjoy

rgds Ray

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome, guys. As I type, Freebird is travelling up the M6 on the way to Largs: we hope to have her on the water early in May. Excited! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.