• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello,

I have a 2005 B32. I have lost one of the hinge covers from my forehatch. Does anyone know the type of Lewmar hatch fitted or, even better, the Lewmar part name and number that I need?

Sidney Towe / Triskele

Anonymous

Hi Sidney,

We seem to loose two or three a season. I don’t know the model number of the hatch, but I think I called Lewmar and they know what is fitted to the B32. They sent me a bag of ten a couple of years ago. We are about half way through them so another call will be coming up the year after next!

Robin Smith/Moonbeam

Anonymous

Sidney,
          You need the low and medium profile hinge caps at £10.22 for 10 plus P & P.
          They are the same for the all low and medium profile hatches whatever the size.
          Available via the Lewmar on line store.
          Regards
          Richard

Anonymous

Many thanks for the replies.

Regards.

Sidney – Triskele

Anonymous

Just to revive an old thread!!

Does anyone know the hatch model names/sizes/part no(s) as fitted to the B32 (2002)

Ours are heavily crazed and we are considering either replacing the Perspex using existing fittings, or buying new perspex and keeping the crazed windows for when it is on the mooring and swapping to the new ones when holidaying on the boat, this might be a bit of a faff but it seems like a potentially good option to avoid hatches that within a year or two look rubbish and allow less light in!

Any comments from experience of hatch replacement or refurbishment greatly appreciated.

Boat is based at Parkstone Yacht Club in Poole.

Thanks

Simon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Bavaria 32’ is closed to new topics and replies.