Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chrisp56
    Participant

Hi, Only just joined as I am waiting for my new Bavaria boat to arrive, I approached Clipper marine for my 10% discount on quite a big order of accessories , only to be told they dont give BOA a discount anymore,  The BOA site is therefor a little misleading!  please can it be revised, as I was expecting £300 of of my order and won’t get anything!

PeteF
      Participant

I too have had a discount code rejected when I tried NJO sails. I tried online following the instructions and couldn’t get it to work, so emailed the company and part of the reply was this ”

I am confused about your discount code? I have no idea what that relates to, I do best price at all times and do not offer discounts or do discount codes.

Perhaps, some one responsible for the site content should check that any codes displayed are still valid. There aren’t many and so far two have failed.

PeteF
        Participant

Clearly no one is listening! Two rejected “Discount Codes” And they are still showing as live. I paid £20 to join yet there is NO RESPONSE to genuine queries about the content on the site.

Also why does it keep asking me to pay to join when I’m logged on as a paid member?

Also Can the text in the Forum be made bigger and in a darker colour so that it is readable please.

Personally I find this free forum much quicker to respond to any posts https://bavariayacht.org/forum/index.php

PeteF
          Participant

While I’m here why can’t I navigate to the forum home, have to use the back button. I am unable to create a post (no link to do so) and page says I have to be a member. Yet here I am replying to a post, though from past experience it’ll be a month, if I’m lucky, before it will be answered.

Sorry Chris if you feel I’ve Hijacked your post.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.