• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Webmaster
    Participant

I quite often have time on my hands mid week and would like to go for a sail but can’t always find crew. I wondered if there were any more Bav Owners who find themselves in a similar situation. If there was enough interest perhaps there would be an opportunity to meet occasionally and go for a sail on each others’ boats and swap tall stories and perhaps pick up a tip or two from each other. If you are interested then let me know.

Regards, John
      Loblolly.

Webmaster
      Participant

I’m in the same situation and I’m sure there are others! We should set up some kind of notice board publicising dates/times when people are free and want to sail either in their own boat and are looking for crew, or vice versa.

What do people think?

Ian Culley, Commodore.

Webmaster
        Participant

Yes, that was the general idea. I have not given any thought on how to organise it. Hopefully a few other like minded people might like to try it and see how it works out.

Regards, John
          Loblolly

Webmaster
          Participant

John and Ian

I’m also in a similar situation and would welcome some mid week expeditions.

I recall Henry Moore (Joy) started something similar a couple of years ago, when I was still working. Does anyone know if that group is still going?

Perhaps we could get the webmaster to set up the suggested Noticeboard?

Roger

PS I should be ‘available’ from mid September.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.