• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Penguin Engineering of Hayling Island is a fast, reliable source of parts for the water system on Bavarias. The transom shower head on my B33 split during the winter (probably should’ve drained it properly), making the entire water system unusable because I couldn’t find any way to isolate the transom shower from the rest of the pressurised system. Penguin had the part in stock and a telephoned order resulted in it arriving within two days by mail. Highly recommended.

Penguin Engineering Ltd.

Address: Furniss Way,
      Station Road,
      Hayling Island,
      Hampshire.
      PO11 0ED.

Telephone: (023) 9246 5607

Fax: (023) 9246 1325

E-mail: info@penguineng.com

Anonymous

i have been dealing with Penguine Engineering since 2002 as the fridge i fitted to my B34 was provided by them. I have to fit anodes to the outside of hull cooler each season and they are my supplier.
        I would agree with you that they are an excellent company and a pleasure to do business with and not just for plumbing. If you have a problem with a fridge give them a try.

Anonymous

I also think that Penguin Engineering are good guys.

I had the same problem with a split transom shower head (yes – I should have drained it in the winter). They also found the covers for the transom taps, a replacement internal mixer unit and a few other hard to get bits.

Martin Altham
          Webmaster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘I’ve found it!’ is closed to new topics and replies.