• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Webmaster
    Participant

Our fridge isn’t getting down to temperature and i’m guessing it needs re-gassing.
      Does anyone know a reliable refridgeration engineer in the Poole area?

Webmaster
      Participant

Hi John

Call waeco on 01305 854000

waeco uk tld

best Regards

Johnny Cochran

Webmaster
        Participant

Thanks for the advice – problem is now fixed no thanks to Waeco – their help desk was hopeless.
          I used a local engineer Ian Belchamber, who diagnosed a leaking Evaporator – the copper tubes were perforated at the bends, which i think is extemely poor for a 3 year old boat!
          When i eventually managed to speak to someone at Waeco i got the usual weazel words about a ‘marine environment’. They don’t retail spares but have a nominated distributer Leasure Spares, who were even worse than Waeco – they had no record of the unit i needed ( 3 years old! ) and i’m still waiting for their call back. Force 4 were very helpful and sourced the part within an few days and i helped Ian re-assemble the unit.
          Fridge is now fine (touch wood) and i can recommend Ian Belchamber – efficient, flexible and not expansive.

Webmaster
          Participant

John,
            We have a similar problem. Do you have Ian Belchamber’s number please?
            Best regards,
            Michael

Webmaster
            Participant

Ian’s moblile no: 07802 416525.
              Good luck.

John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.