• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Does anyone know where I can get a new hatch key cut for my B34?
      I have been to a number of key cutting outlets with no luck. 😡

Anonymous

I got keys cut in a normal key cutting shop in the back streets of Preveza, Greece. So I should think that a good keycutters in the UK will do them.

Anonymous

I’m not sure where you are based but I have also had a hatch key cut in a local locksmith in Locks Heath nr Swanwick.

Regards, John
          Loblolly

Anonymous

I had the same problem as local keycutter did not have the right type of blank. I found a supplier on the internet (sorry cannot remember who) and I bought several blanks of the correct shape and presented them to the local cutter.
            Now all the family have access to the boat.

Anonymous

I had the same problem a few years ago. Tried all the local locksmiths and none had the correct blank. I eventually got them from ECSmith on the internet. However a couple of weeks ago I needed a couple more keys. Tried the internet and horrified at the price and in a fit of desperation (purely because I was passing the door!!) I called into my local locksmith, not expecting any success. Apparently the blanks have only recently become available, and at £5 each a bargain. I would just persevere and try some more locksmiths.

Mike 😆

Anonymous

Thanks too all for advice and suggestions.
                Will post my eventual solution. 😛

Anonymous

No Problem if your in Gosport, the locksmith up the high street on the right hand side keeps blanks for Bavaria yachts, had a few cut over the past 3 years.

rgds Ray

Anonymous

Sadly was able to open neighbour’s boat with my key !
                    Suggest adding padlock………….
                    Anon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The forum ‘I can’t find it :-(’ is closed to new topics and replies.