• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have just bought a 2002 Bavaria 32 and it is now on land whilst I have fun finding out how things work. Can anyone recommend a provider of a lay up cover for the Bravaria.

Anonymous

Not quite sure what you mean by a ‘lay-up cover’. Is it a tarpaulin type thing to cover the entire topsides, if so CJ Marine in Chichester would be able to give a quote for making a bespoke tailored cover but you’ll probably have to increase your mortgage to pay for it! I’m not aware of any other covers designed specifically for a B32. Not much help, I’m afaraid. Where are you berthed? I’m in Chichester and have had my 2002 B32 from new and know my way around it pretty well now so anything I can do to help just let me know.

Ian Culley
        B32 ‘Another Fantasy’

Anonymous

Many thanks for your reply Ian. I’m at Mylor in Cornwall. I was looking for a tent-like arrangement that went over the boom and enclosed the cockpit. In my innocence I assumed that there would be a range of off-the -peg items available. Maybe a large tarp., suitably tied down, would work.

David

Anonymous

You’re lucky to have such a beautiful sailing area on your doorstep. I berthed ‘Another Fantasy’ in Falmouth for the summer of 2010. Fabulous!

Ian C
            Another Fantasy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.