Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #15512


      I am searching for a replacement Fuel Tank Sensor for my B37 Cruiser.  However, I cannot find a UK supplier.

      The only source I can find is SVB24 in Germany.  However, as a UK resident, meaning I’ll have to import the item into the UK.

      Has anyone done this?  If so, can you tell me what the processes are?

      Any help would be gratefully accepted.



        I replaced mine a while ago and used

        it replaced the swinging arm type sender as originally fitted with a vertical float sensor and it works perfectly and is from a uk based supplier. You just need to match the length to the dimensions of your fuel tank and the length of the sweep (up and down movement) on the float arm.


      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.